Thank You For Being a Part of Our Community!
As we gather together with friends and family for Thanksgiving, we would like to say thank you to everyone who has supported us this past year. Because of your kindness and generosity, we had so many accomplishments to celebrate!
Just to name a few:
- Christianne won a teaching award from Arts of Life
- Tim went on a trip to England
- Elbert was on the radio (a lifelong dream!)
- Elisha cooked up some delicious meals
- Jean rocked out in a band
- Noah went on a relaxing vacation to Iowa
- Mikey was on the radio TWICE!
Our community is able to live and grow in a healthy and loving environment because you believe in our mission. So during this Thanksgiving Holiday, we give thanks to each and every one of YOU, our friends, family, and supporters.
Thank You from everyone at L'Arche Chicago.
Some precious memories from this year: